The NC Comicon is dedicated to serving all of its attendees and has established the Hearing Impaired and Accessibility Services team to offer a helping hand to our guests with special needs. These services include:
• An American Sign Language Interpreter for the deaf at key panels (please visit the NCC Info booth for availability or visit our ASL Page HERE).
• Limited number of wheelchair accessible panel seating spots. Please arrive 15-20 minutes early for special seating options. Panel rooms fill up quickly, and all seating is on a first- come, first-served basis, so special seating may not be available at last minute. Please read your NCC program guide and plan your day accordingly, keeping in mind the popularity of our events!
• A limited number of American Sign Language interpreters at request (please visit the NCC Info booth in advance to check on availability or visit our ASL Page HERE
• Handicap accessibility to all portions of the show. Please enter the convention center using the Marriott front entrance, and then visit the NCC info booth to receive information on all accessibility. The NCC is here to make sure that everyone has the best and most fun comicon experience possible, so let us know anything we can do to help!
Handicap Accessible Map
Handicap seating for Carolina Theatre
Cinema One: Seven (7) handicap seats. Seats can be accessed by the same entrance as general access. *please see map below
Cinema Two: Four (4) handicap seats. Seats can be accessed by taking the elevator to the 2nd floor. *please see map below
Fletcher Hall: 14 handicap seats
* All seats in Fletcher Hall are accessed by the ramp to the left or right of the main orchestra entrances.