Please read the Henchmen Rules of Conduct. By submitting an application, you agree that you have read and agree to these Rules of Conduct, and further attest that to your knowledge, you have no discrepancies that would be of concern, such as a restraining order or evidence of illegal behavior
• Respect the property of the convention site, the fans, guests, staff members, and fellow volunteers.
• Respect the direction and decisions of the NC Comicon/Ultimate Comics Staff.
• Perform your duties to the best of your ability and advise the Volunteer Coordinator if you are unable to work as scheduled.
• Deal with conflicts or difficulties in an appropriate manner and contact NC Comicon Staff for help with this type of situation.
• Do not represent yourself as NC Comicon Staff or make official statements on behalf of NC Comicon.
• Be courteous, friendly, and cooperative.
• LET’S SEE SOME SMILES! We are so thrilled you’re a Henchman and you are helping put on the single greatest show in the multiverse. The 2015 show is our biggest EVER and our first foray into a 3 day event. We have so many insanely cool events and guests to announce and we are ready to bring you into the family and let you in on the magic. You will have bragging rights for millennia.